Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum discuss with Kubi displaced relief efforts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum discuss with Kubi displaced relief efforts Empty Masum discuss with Kubi displaced relief efforts

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2016, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Masum discuss with Kubi displaced relief efforts

 Baghdad / term 

President of the Republic, Fuad Masum received, on Wednesday , the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of theUnited Nations in Iraq , Jan Kubiš. 
    A statement by the Presidency of the Republic briefed (range) him that " the meeting discussed the United Nations Mission in Iraq ,UNAMI for the relief of displaced plans and operations of the reconstruction of liberated areas of the organization Daesh terrorist, as well as help in the next provincial election. " 
    He stressed the infallible according to the statement" the importance of redoubling efforts and prepare to receive the largest numbers of displaced people and provide the necessary services for them, especially during the upcoming military operations to liberate the city of Mosul , "stressing" the importance of the role of theMission in this area. " 
    for his part , renewed Kubis according to the statement reaffirmed the" move of the United Nations working in Iraq 's programs to provide assistance to the displaced families, "highlighting the" international Mission plans to accommodate larger numbers, especially from the city of Mosul and the areas where military operations. " 
    Achara said Monday , warplanes dropped thousands of leaflets over the city of Mosul , calling on residents to non - displacement. The UN High Commissioner for Refugees , the United Nations had expected Tuesday, thedisplacement of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in and around Mosul because of the army 's assault to regain the city from Daesh gangs. Said Adrian Edwards , UNHCR spokesman in a statement to reporters : "We believe that the displaced people in Mosul situation could worsen significantly , " noting that the Commission needs more land for the establishment of the camps.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:20 am