Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SOC reveal for "Eye of Iraq" for an increase in its storage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SOC reveal for "Eye of Iraq" for an increase in its storage Empty SOC reveal for "Eye of Iraq" for an increase in its storage

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Aug 2016, 12:32 pm

SOC reveal for "Eye of Iraq" for an increase in its storage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / .. announced the South Oil Company, on Monday, a plan to increase its Alkhoznip of crude oil through the expansion of existing warehouses and construction of new warehouses.

He said the company's director of Hayan Abdul-Ghani's "Eye of Iraq News" that "we have to create a new warehouse for the purpose of Alkhoznip energy to the Southern Oil Company to expand an ambitious plan," noting that "the plan included the establishment of a warehouse in Nahr Ibn Umar and warehouse area in the North Rumaila and warehouse last in Nasiriyah."

He said Abdul Ghani said, "we have a storage capacity equivalent to three and a half days of the current production is estimated at 12 million barrels and set up to raise it to five days, the equivalent of 24 million barrels," he said, adding he was "trying to cover all the production increases through the energies of the pumping owned by the new warehouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:17 pm