Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize

Lobo
    Lobo

Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize Empty Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize

Post by Lobo Wed 12 Oct 2016, 5:02 pm

Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citizenry'
    Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize MikeAdamsTuesday, October 11, 2016
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Tags: John Podesta, leaked emails, unaware and compliant citizenry
    Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize Hillary-Clinton-WikiLeaks-Email
    (NaturalNews) If you're not following the shocking Wikileaks email dumps on John Podesta and the Clintons, you're rapidly falling behind in U.S. history. Day after day, the email dumps have revealed astonishing, damning details about the dark tactics used by the Clintons to dumb down and control the masses.

One of the most damning I've seen so far was sent to Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta by former Clinton administration official Bill Ivey on March 13, 2016. You can read it at Wikileaks in its entirety.

The email laments the fact that the sheeple are starting to wake up and that democrats are beginning to panic over their inability to keep everyone in the dark. Here's what's said in the email:

[W]e've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging... I fear we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood...

The email was written by Bill Ivey, a trustee of the Center for American Progress (which is nothing more than a Clinton campaign front). He was also "Team Leader" for the Obama presidential transition process in 2009.

Here's a screen capture of the email:

Leaked emails exposes stunning Clinton campaign conspiracy to maintain 'unaware and compliant citize WikiLeaks-Email-From-Bill-Ivey-600

The leftist media, the Clintons and the Obama regime are all conspiring to keep citizens in the dark
    Long derided as a kooky "conspiracy theory," the idea that the Clintons and media are desperately working to keep people uninformed but obedient is now spelled out in black and white.

It's not only a TRUE conspiracy; it's also the policy of the political elite (on both sides of the aisle). Both of the Bushes ran their regimes on the exact same policy, which explains why the Bushes are now trying to destroy Donald Trump (because he's an outsider who wants to wake people up rather than keeping them dumbed down).

In fact, the entire political establishment can only stay in power by keeping the sheeple in the dark about REALITY. If they lose control over your mind, they will lose their power dominance. This is why the leftist media is 100% controlled and scripted to push false stories and false narratives that weave a contrived, engineered reality in the minds of the masses.

REMEMBER: Their ultimate goal is to make sure you remain part of the "unaware and compliant citizenry." That's the only way they can maintain power.

I recently released a mini-documentary explaining all this, by the way. It's called The WAR on Reality. Watch it here, as it explains exactly what you're now witnessing with the Clinton campaign:
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO -
    http://www.naturalnews.com/055609_John_Podesta_leaked_emails_unaware_and_compliant_citizenry.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:09 am