Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari participate Lausanne meeting to discuss the situation in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari participate Lausanne meeting to discuss the situation in Syria Empty Jaafari participate Lausanne meeting to discuss the situation in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2016, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jaafari participate Lausanne meeting to discuss the situation in Syria

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Foreign Ministry announced, on Saturday, Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari will take part in the meeting which will be held Swiss city of Lausanne on the Syrian crisis. 
    He said Spokesman for the Foreign Ministry Ahmad Jamal, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that " the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al -Jaafari will participate in the Lausanne meeting regarding the Syrian crisis. " 
    It adds the Swiss city of Lausanne meeting to discuss the Syrian crisis with the participation of foreign ministers from Russia and the United States and ministers, Iran and Turkey, GCC and parties. 
    in a related development, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Turkey would discuss with its coalition partners the possibility of their participation was announced in the attack , which plans the Iraqi army launched with support from the United States to restore the city of Mosul from the hands of the organization Daesh. 
    Erdogan said Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Tchaouc Ihsanoglu , will present during the talks on the Syrian crisis in the Swiss city of Lausanne. 
    he said Erdogan, in a televised speech, said the Tchaouc oglu "premiere will be presented to the coalition forces in Lausanne." "We are ready to fight there against Daesh and other terrorist groups." 
    Erdogan had warned on Friday that Ankara would resort to "Plan B" in case of rejection of its proposal toparticipate in the attack of Mosul, but he did not disclose the nature of that plan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:34 am