Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: obtaining approvals for exclusive agencies for rebar and industrial Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: obtaining approvals for exclusive agencies for rebar and industrial Iran Empty Trade: obtaining approvals for exclusive agencies for rebar and industrial Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:10 am

[ltr]Trade: obtaining approvals for exclusive agencies for rebar and industrial Iran[/ltr]

Since 25/10/2016 09:40 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce, on Tuesday, for obtaining approvals for agencies exclusive subjects of rebar and industrial iron from Iranian companies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the General Company for Trading of construction materials in the ministry Adnan al-Sharifi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, said his company "obtained the preliminary approvals for the exclusive agency for the subjects of rebar and industrial iron steel Mubarak's state-owned Iran, which occupies the first place among the Iranian companies" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sharifi said that "the company exports one million tons per year of those articles of Iraq," noting that "the company has two ready to contract with Mubarak Steel Company and ACICO Eranatin, for processing polychlorinated rebar industrial and iron."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, that "susceptible to study and negotiate contracts, to add proposals and other items are in the interest of his company and in line with the current stage."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed Sharifi, that he "was also discussed during the meeting topics that relate to the latest developments, it turned out the company after directing more than a case of 700 global companies in addition to the results of the visit the company's delegation to the sober factories in the Islamic Republic of Iran" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm