Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Term unique to publish a draft body Popular Mobilization Forces Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Term unique to publish a draft body Popular Mobilization Forces Act Empty Term unique to publish a draft body Popular Mobilization Forces Act

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Term unique to publish a draft body Popular Mobilization Forces Act

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

I got ( the long - Presse), a copy of theCommission Law, the People , which wasdiscussed by the House of Representatives during the Monday session. 
    Under the law, the crowd is constituted enjoys moral personality and part of the Iraqi armed forces and associated general commander of the armed forces, as stipulated in the inclusion of employees of the formation of this law starting from June 13 2014 
    annexation law 4 materials only, believed to be debated in parliament will double the number given the size of the differences around. Article II of the draft leaked to subdue the crowd affiliates "window to military laws in all respects , " as elements enjoy "all the rights and privileges guaranteed by military law and other relevant laws." 
    Draws Article 3 of the legislation , the provisions of the law "applicable to the employees of the profile starting from June 13, 2014. " And entrusted Article 4 "determine the composition and functions of its parts , and units and staff and other administrative and technical, financial and organizational affairs under the system issued by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces." The aim of the law, according to the reasons, to "organize the popular crowd and the forces of him and to ensure that their members and their families rights, initiated this law." 
    The House of Representatives has completed, at Monday 's meeting, read the report and discussion of theproposed body the popular crowd its forces provided by the Security Committee Act and defense. The session witnessed a heated debate about the law. 
    And issued a body the popular crowd, in July, uncles accompanied by order my book, dated February 22, 2016, for the return of its formation, organization and forces its affiliates. 
    Under the executive order on the grounds the crowd , "independent military formations working model comparable to the anti - terrorism , subject Mnzboh window and military laws, that the FAFSA affiliates link for political and party and all social frameworks. " In the interventions of Representatives, during the meeting, MP Abbas al - Bayati stressed " the importance of honoring the sacrifices of the popular crowd for his role in preventing the collapse of the country through the proposed law legislation , " pointing to " the importance ofsubordination of the crowd to the Military Penal Code with the need to provide legal cover to give them therights to retirement."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm