Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Magda Tamimi: increase the deduction percentages of salaries to 4.8 in 2017 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Magda Tamimi: increase the deduction percentages of salaries to 4.8 in 2017 budget Empty Magda Tamimi: increase the deduction percentages of salaries to 4.8 in 2017 budget

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2016, 4:56 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 65[ltr]  30/10/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi, the details of the draft federal fiscal budget bill for 2017 received from the Council of Ministers, which the House of Representatives to complete the first reading to him, pointing out that the budget of 100 trillion dinars by 75 trillion operating budget and 25 trillion of investment by deficit 21%, while the eye to increase the percentage of deduction of 3% to 4.8% of the total salaries and allowances of all employees.
     She said Tamimi, in a press statement I followed news agency Buratha The budget was based on the price of $ 42 per barrel of oil and the amount of export is estimated at 3,000,750 barrels that are bought 550 barrels of oil from the Kurdistan region in exchange for giving them 17% of the budget, pointing out that the members of the committee deleted that percentage of the budget law in a move to avoid a repeat scenario of previous years, which give 17% of the territory of Kurdistan, where without being committed to the recent oil quota to be delivered to Baghdad.
    Tamimi added that the Finance Committee found in next year's budget law a number of paragraphs that would harm the Iraqi citizen were to increase the deduction percentage from 3% to 4.8% with an increase of 1.8% of the total salaries and allowances for all state employees and the public sector and pensioners all to meet the state's needs from the crowd expenses popular and relief to the displaced, as well as paragraph stop the appointments without which any exception to the graduates of the medical group, added to the imposition of taxes on Kartat packaging and other materials, noting that the Iraqi citizen, and large burdens to be borne in the budget will pay for the federal government's policy failures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:30 am