Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry welcomes the statement of the UN Security Council support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry welcomes the statement of the UN Security Council support for Iraq Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry welcomes the statement of the UN Security Council support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:54 am

[size=30]Iraqi Foreign Ministry welcomes the statement of the UN Security Council support for Iraq[/size]
    03/11/2016 12:45 | Number of Views: 86
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Welcomed the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Thursday, the statement issued by the closed-door session set up by the UN Security Council support for Iraq on Wednesday.
    He said ministry spokesman Ahmed Gamal said in a statement, received "direction Press", a copy of the day, that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry expresses its satisfaction and welcomes the statement issued by the closed meeting of the Security Council on Wednesday; to discuss the Iraqi government's efforts to restore the city of Mosul and the situation humanity where ".
    "The statement included its strong support for the efforts of humanitarian and military efforts of the Iraqi government for the Liberation of Nineveh province and the face of the humanitarian crisis."
     He added , "As member states urged all States of the United Nations Organization to consider financing humanitarian response to the conditions of the plan in the city of Mosul, which is still below the level ofambition in terms of funding in order to strengthen the humanitarian response efforts in the light of thecontinued military operations". The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 pm