Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Oil MAINTAINS extinguish fires Qayyarah operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Oil MAINTAINS extinguish fires Qayyarah operations Empty North Oil MAINTAINS extinguish fires Qayyarah operations

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2016, 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    North Oil MAINTAINS extinguish fires Qayyarah operations

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

A source at the North Oil Company, Sunday, that the company 's ongoing operations teams put out fires in oil wells in Qayyarah, as he emphasized the inability to determine thetimeframe to put out all the fires. 
    The source said in an interview with (long -Presse) that "great efforts are being made and the follow - up sustained by the oil minister to put out fires in 16 wells candlelit elements (Daesh) prior totheir defeat in Qayyarah, while extinguished technical and engineering teams North Oil Company the day before yesterday, oil wells . " , stressing that it "can not determine the timeframe for fire suppression because of the nature of the wells and fires them." 
    The source, who requested anonymity, that " the military effort , who is with the company 's engineering teams managed to dismantle the 11 day of the explosive device was planted near the oil wells Balkierh." 
    The Iraqi Oil Ministry announced on Saturday (12 November 2016), turning off the well No. 46 in terms ofQayyarah, south of Mosul (405 km north of Baghdad), and while confirming that the amortization of wells fires of complex technical wizards that require effort exceptional experience " It expressed its commitment to the rehabilitation and operation of the affected installations in record time. " 
    The oil minister , face earlier in the establishment of an integrated camp for workers in technical and engineering teams comprising 15 Crvana to manage joint operations under the supervision and in thepresence of officials of the North Oil Company, as well as strengthening the mechanisms of these teams and equipment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:02 pm