Blood Orange Punch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
A skull-shaped punch bowl filled with spine-tingling blood orange punch—what could be better for a Halloween gathering! This version is effortless to prepare, thanks to our cocktail mixer.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 bottle (25.3 fl. oz./750 ml) blood orange-satsuma cocktail
- 1 small blood orange, thinly sliced
- Cranberry Martinis >
- The Sparkling Brew >
- Manhattan >
- Limoncello Dirty Martini >
- Sparkling Pepper Berry Cocktail >
Directions:In a punch bowl, stir together the sparkling wine and cocktail mixer. Float the blood orange slices on top. Serve immediately. Serves 12.