Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari expressed the Government's appreciation for the efforts and assistance in implementing its co

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari expressed the Government's appreciation for the efforts and assistance in implementing its co Empty Zebari expressed the Government's appreciation for the efforts and assistance in implementing its co

Post by Hkp1 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:54 pm

Zebari expressed the Government's appreciation for the efforts and assistance in implementing its commitments and support for Iraq

Tuesday, 02 July 2013 10: 09 Ambassador News Agency

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and US Secretary of energy Ernest Moniz Jeffrey shutoff radioactive materials or chemicals as a result of the continued crisis in Syria and the work of the Joint Coordinating Committee of the strategic framework agreement between the two countries.

The Ministry statement said Ambassador News Agency received a copy of it Tuesday, "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari held yesterday in Vienna talks with Ernst Jeffrey Muniz us energy Secretary and his delegation composed of representatives from the White House and the State Department."

"The two sides reviewed the deliberations of the International Conference on nuclear security and the proposed ministerial statement, the Minister welcomed the US exit from Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII and the return to normal position among the Nations of the world, as well as fulfilment by Iraq of its commitments on disarmament and elimination of weapons of mass destruction."

The statement said Zebari appreciated the Government's efforts and the US assistance in implementing its obligations and technical support provided to Iraqi ministries and bodies concerned. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:45 pm