Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of Saddam Hussein from a CIA official who interrogated view

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of Saddam Hussein from a CIA official who interrogated view Empty of Saddam Hussein from a CIA official who interrogated view

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:22 am

[size=32]
    of Saddam Hussein from a CIA official who interrogated view[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

13 Hours Ago

Twilight News / enable the US military from the capture of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein in December / December 2003, and cost the US Central Intelligence John Nixon, the former intelligence official verification of his identity and questioning. 
    Nixon worked on the character of Saddam Hussein study since joining device CIA in 1998. His role is to provide the background and adequate for a number of world leaders, and analyze the reasons behind the "turns them into tyrants", according to statements made by a man the CIA 's former program Victoria Derbyshire broadcast on a screen BBC. 
    He added that "when the crisis started, the decision - makers turn to us for answers to questions like; of those (leaders)? And what do they want? Why do they do it?" 
    Nixon was in Iraq when the US forces were able to reach the place of the former Iraqi president in a small underground trench next to a country house in his hometown of Tikrit. 
    At the time, rumors spread that there is more than similar to Saddam Hussein, but Nixon, who ended his service in the US Central Intelligence Service in 2011, he said: "I had no doubt, once I saw that, make sure it is." 
    He continued: "When I started talking to him, Rmgueni look like that was in his eyes the image of the cover of the book was on my desk for years. The scenery was beyond surreal." 
    Nixon took the first lengthy investigation with Saddam Hussein, which lasted for long days. 
    He pointed out that he did not believe that he is one of the most serious charge of the investigation with a wanted man in the world, describing the sense that the whole thing seemed "farcical." 
    He described the author of " The questioning of the president , " President Saddam Hussein that he was " a mass of contradictions." 
    He stressed that the humanitarian side of Saddam Hussein 's completely different with the spread in the US media. 
    He said: " It was one of the most influential figures , which were offset in my life, and she has the ability to be impressive, but nice, and funny, and polite when he wants it." 
    But he turns into a contrast to all the above is also, according to Nixon , who described the former Iraqi president that he turns into someone rude and arrogant, and saucy, and humble beginnings, and terrifying when you lose control of his temper. 
    It was Saddam Hussein 's actions unruly to some extent, but that the circumstances did not help him to get carried away in it, as was the room where the investigations narrow place, lacking hygiene sits where the retractable metal seat, was not in the room only Nixon and responsible operation of the polygraph and an interpreter. 
    And being a narcissist, Saddam was enjoying interacting with the then American investigator John Nixon. 
    At the end of the first session of hearings, Nixon tried to commonly intimacy between him and the former president, Saddam Hussein push to emphasize that enjoy dialogue with Nixon. 
    Nixon said that "he went into hiding for several months, said his wife of talk for a long time." 
    It was a positive start between the investigator and the Iraqi former President Saddam Hussein , but it sounded more skeptical about all around him the next day, according to Nixon. 
    He stressed that at that time, Saddam Hussein was a degree of skepticism led him to answer every question directed his question. 
    He pointed out that the CIA was little to have to pay it toward Hussein to speak with the investigator. 
    He added: "So we had to resort to what we have available to him the historical background to what we expected from recordings made his views during which the world 's biggest powers in knowing." 
    There were specific topics targeted the CIA to identify the details through the investigation with Saddam Hussein, an exception, it was him free to talk with wills, according to Nixon. 
    The intelligence official noted that it was then that tries to find answers to the questions raised by the intelligence services. 
    He continued: "The fact that you are working with the CIA, he learned how to interrogate sources and exploited to serve the investigations." 
    But he pointed out that it must be the intelligence official careful during this process so as not to risk his ability to extract the maximum amount of information by talking with sources. 
    It was the most important issue is weapons of mass destruction, which was a pretext by the United States and Britain used to justify the Iraq Gsohma, as were the Trojan to the allegations of the existence of this type of weapon in Iraq. 
    Nixon said that "this is all that the US administration wanted to know.," But he found - after an interview with outstretched Saddam Hussein and his advisers, and searches relevant to the case to verify the extent to prove or deny these allegations - to the result suggests that the former Iraqi president stopped the program nuclear his country since several years before its fall in the hands of US forces and that it was not intended at any stage of the time his appeal again. 
    He said Nixon and his colleagues at the CIA this result in failure investigations. 
    John Nixon , former President George Bush Jr. had not seen the results of the investigations only after five years of investigation with Saddam Hussein in 2008 after the emergence of a separate investigation results to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about the former Iraqi president. 
    For the investigator CIA - who was the few who are on the one hand fingers that got the chance to meet with former US President George W. Bush and former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein - Nixon felt that enjoy more his meeting with Hussein. 
    Bush also described the son that he was "isolated from reality" sits amid permanent Nodding their heads advisers in reference to agree to everything he says. 
    He said the intelligence investigator: "I used to say that reached by the US Central Intelligence is important, and that the president will listen to us, but it proved to me that it is not important enough, and that the policy is superior to the intelligence in the end." 
    He expressed his sense of regret for what happened in Iraq since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003. 
    He stressed that the Bush Jr. administration did not think about what might happen in Iraq after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein 's rule - and in light of the growing emergence of militant groups such as the so - called "state regulation" - Nixon guessed that the development of the region was expected to see better conditions if the survival of Hussein in power in Iraq. 
    But Nixon 's allegations regarding the preference of Saddam Hussein stay in power met with strong denials by Tony Blair, who headed the British government as the invasion of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am