Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah begin major campaign against the arms campaign and arrested two dealers resident of Karbal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diwaniyah begin major campaign against the arms campaign and arrested two dealers resident of Karbal Empty Diwaniyah begin major campaign against the arms campaign and arrested two dealers resident of Karbal

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 2:01 am

[ltr]Diwaniyah begin major campaign against the arms campaign and arrested two dealers resident of Karbala[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diwaniyah - Iraq Press - March 1 / March: called Diwaniya province police headquarters said in a statement, Wednesday, all citizens to speed up the hand over medium and heavy weapons in their possession to the nearest police station within the geographic reach of their homes, as ordered by Dr. Haider al-Abadi Prime Minister, which is required devices security and military develop and implement a special security plan campaigns inspection and confiscation of arms covered in this regard.

And a clearer statement received / Iraq Press / copy of it, that "the security services will begin for the implementation of this resolution and security to its campaign if the deadline of 10 days from the twenty-seventh of this month."

Meanwhile announced Diwaniyah police chief Brigadier Farqad Zughayyar unknown al-Issawi, the arrest of two people from the inhabitants of the province of Karbala Atajeran arms and after ambush them by the fight against organized crime in Diwaniya.

He noted the police chief to be, that "After gathering information from private sources has been the formation of a working group, during the buying and selling process where tuning in possession of five pistols type Kolympi 9 mm as well as 10 empty gear stores was Iromon sold in the province," .anthy a. h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm