Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful

Lobo
    Lobo

Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Empty Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 6:03 pm

Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful”
    Posted by Matthew Bernstein | Mar 2, 2017 |
    Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Nancy-Pelosi
    Nancy Pelosi, The House Minority Leader, Once Again Made A Statement That Is Highly Questionable
    One of the areas that President Donald Trump has tackled the most during his campaign and in the infancy of his presidency has been illegal immigration. Disgusted by the way that the Democrats were allowing more and more illegal immigrants to come into the country, Trump made it a priority to confront this growing problem.
    To start, he has issued several orders, including the confirmation to build the wall, in an attempt to reduce the number of illegals currently in the country. He has also seen several U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency raids catch a high number of illegals with criminal backgrounds, like homicide and sexual abuse charges.
    All of this has been occurring to the horror of the Democrats, who want to open the borders and allow everyone into the country. It’s like they are ignorant to the fact that illegals can present a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States.
    Specifically, some of the major Democrats in office have already voiced their concerns about Trump’s orders. The big names, like Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) have been highly critical of Trump’s actions. As outspoken as they have been, they haven’t looked nearly as foolish as House Minority Leader Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has made herself look.
    She went on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” and proceeded to talk about immigration reform. Specifically, she was flabbergasted that illegal immigrants in the country cannot get citizenship. It’s like the countries immigration laws are lost on a member of Congress, the branch that comes up with the laws in the first place.
    Pelosi claims that a country that forbids illegal immigrants from obtaining citizenship is “just not respectful, and not worthy of our country.” So the United States is supposed to let every single illegal immigrant into the country and then just give him or her citizenship?
    Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Pelosi-Slamming-Trump-1
    Pelosi Once Again Proves That She Is For Illegal Immigrants.
    That’s not how it works, and someone that has been in power for as long as Pelosi should know that. On the program however, she stated that she hopes that President Trump would be open to immigration reform. After that she was asked live with illegals having a path to legal status in the country.
    She answered, “I think it’s more what our country is about. We have criticized other countries that said we utilize you as a workforce, but you’re not fully present in our country. In my view, it’s very important for us to say the path to citizenship is the dignity that these people–.”
    She later added, “[I]f it’s something that forbids citizenship, no, I couldn’t sign on to that. If we want to talk about – I think there are plenty of ways we can work in a bipartisan way on immigration. In fact, we have to.”
    It’s like Pelosi is forgetting that there is a path to United States citizenship, and it comes from those people that come to the country in a legal manner. Believe it or not, there is a way for LEGAL immigrants to obtain citizenship, and it is listed in the Constitution. Unfortunately Democrats love to ignore that document because it doesn’t fit their political agenda.
    Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Static2
    Surely Someone Who Has Spent As Much Time In Congress As She Has Understands The Constitution
    One of the announcers on the program asked Pelosi about a plan that would give legal status at first, with a potential path to citizenship a little ways down the road, Pelosi wasn’t too thrilled with that aspect. “It’s always just a a path. All we’ve talked about is a path to citizenship. … But to be a country that says, we have – not even second-class citizenship, because it isn’t citizenship, it’s just not respectful, and not worthy of our country.”
    It’s also not “respectful” to our country that Democrats continue to insist that nobody is illegal and that all the illegal immigrants that are in the country shouldn’t face deportation. As stated before, the Democrats want to open the borders to everyone and anyone that comes into the nation. It’s something that is completely unreasonable because every other nation has immigration laws.
    Unfortunately that is just the way that the Democrats are. They want to bring every single person over here because their bleeding hearts can’t take the sob stories that some people just make up just to get into the country. It really seems that the Democrats treat anything that would be seen as beneficial to the country poorly.
    This also isn’t the first time that Pelosi has made a questionable statement, and being honest it’s not going to be the last either. This woman is so against President Donald Trump that she started to compare him to a bad boyfriend and that he will eventually let the American voters down.
    Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Pelosi-5-e1486058773721
    Pelosi Actually Compared Trump To A Bad Boyfriend
    Of course, this was the same woman that believed a fake tweet about the General Flynn debacle. In fact, she believed that tweet so much that she was spreading it to a bunch of reporters, completely unaware that it was a fake tweet. Again this is someone that works in Congress to make laws for the nation, and she can’t tell the difference between a real tweet and a fake one. That’s downright scary.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/pelosi-stuns-congress-2nd-time-week-claims-illegals-lack-citizenship-not-respectful/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=02_March-1&utm_medium=Aweber
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Empty Re: Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful

Post by zimi31 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 6:26 pm

This nut job should not be allowed to walk around by herself...   crazy
    Lobo
    Lobo

Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful Empty Re: Pelosi Stuns Congress For A 2nd Time This Week, Claims Illegals’ Lack Of Citizenship “Not Respectful

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 6:38 pm

She represents San Francisco, the late great city of harbor lights, what can we expect - she just loves the sweet smell of hot sauce, just like
    Hillary always carrying a bottle in her purse.  Lord help us.
    slj9999
    slj9999
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by slj9999 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 6:59 pm

She is a nut bag. I live in California and for the life of me I can not figure out why people vote for her and all the other nut jobs  here. What an embarrassment. When the dinar hit I'm out of here.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

Can you get out before and establish residency in a state that doesn't have state income tax such as Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Texas, Florida for example - Sure would save you some money.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

Lobo wrote:Can you get out before and establish residency in a state that doesn't have state income tax such as Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Texas, Florida for example - Sure would save you some money.

Hey Lobo, I live in New York State, also known as the welfare state. I'm stuck too for taxes!!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

slj9999 wrote:She is a nut bag. I live in California and for the life of me I can not figure out why people vote for her and all the other nut jobs  here. What an embarrassment. When the dinar hit I'm out of here.

It's called money and power. She is so entrenched, they'll have to carry her out.   drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:48 pm