Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An agreement with the Russian Lukoil to Iraq's oil marketing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An agreement with the Russian Lukoil to Iraq's oil marketing Empty An agreement with the Russian Lukoil to Iraq's oil marketing

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 1:50 am

An agreement with the Russian Lukoil to Iraq's oil marketing

 Baghdad / term

The Oil Ministry revealed yesterday, an agreement between the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) with the commercial arm of Russia's Lukoil to establish a joint venture to market crude oil. The ministry said in a statement, said that the joint venture between SOMO and Atasko will contribute to the sale of Iraqi oil and the training of Iraqi personnel in the field of marketing. Upon the Atasko representation office in Iraq, where Lukoil is a major foreign companies operating in the oil production there, according to the website of the company based in the Moscow-based. It handles the management of SOMO exports under the control of the central government in Iraq, while areas of Iraq's Kurdistan Regional Government sells produced by the region of oil independently. The two governments share production from a disputed field in the northern region of Kirkuk. The Somo said, last week, the average oil exports amounted to 3.756 million barrels per day in March. Iraq's second-largest Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries producers (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:47 pm