Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Lukoil is preparing to provide jobs for 500 Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Lukoil is preparing to provide jobs for 500 Iraqis Empty Russian Lukoil is preparing to provide jobs for 500 Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Feb 2019, 6:51 am

Russian Lukoil is preparing to provide jobs for 500 Iraqis

13:24 - 10/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ...
    MOSCOW - Russian oil giant Lukoil has begun drilling new production wells in West Qurna II as part of a new development phase in southern Iraq.
    "The company has signed with the Iraqi side so far contracts to dig 57 wells productive, including 54 wells in the formation of Musharraf and three wells in the formation of Yamamah," the Russian company said on its website.
    "The drilling campaign aims to increase production in West Qurna 2 from the current level of 400 thousand barrels per day to 480 thousand barrels per day in 2020," she said.
    "The company has used a new method that is used for the first time in Iraq is the cluster drilling, which envisages the construction of two wells in the platform of one well, and this will greatly facilitate the development of fields and production growth in the shortest possible time."
    The drilling operations will provide jobs for about 500 Iraqis living near the West Qurna-2 field. Ending 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:26 am