Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kim Jong directs the last warning: "The situation on the edge of the blast and get ready to blow th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kim Jong directs the last warning: "The situation on the edge of the blast and get ready to blow th Empty Kim Jong directs the last warning: "The situation on the edge of the blast and get ready to blow th

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 3:00 am

Kim Jong directs the last warning: "The situation on the edge of the blast and get ready to blow the judge"

29/04/2017

Said North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, the situation on the Korean peninsula is approaching the point of explosion due to the reckless moves of the US imperialists and the group of traitors in South Korea's military provocation as he put it.

Said Kim Jong, "released in the case of the US imperialists and the forces of South Korea's" puppet "If one shot us, our revolutionary armed forces will be under the direction knockdown to eliminate the aggressors to the last man."
    The Korean leader said, "Those who intend to provoke democracy Korea will not be able to escape our punishment wherever they are." He said the military response that will be guided by his country would not allow for the survival of his enemies to life.
    This comes after North Korea conducted a military exercise with live ammunition, in the presence of leader Kim Jong-un, on Tuesday, the anniversary of the founding of the armed forces of his country, amid rising tensions with the United States against the backdrop of Pyongyang's missile program.
    Kim has repeatedly promised to destroy his enemies while US President Donald Trump promised to treat North Korea punitive way more than his predecessor, Barack Obama. jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/162071.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm