Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi urges Czech Republic to invest in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi urges Czech Republic to invest in Iraq Empty Hamoudi urges Czech Republic to invest in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 am

Hamoudi urges Czech Republic to invest in Iraq

7/10/2017 1:40

Baghdad / morning
    discuss a member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Hamoudi with the Czech ambassador to Iraq , Jan Vigital, the conduct of bilateral relations between the two countries, opening up prospects for cooperation in the fields of investment for all levels.
    A statement of the Information Office of the Parliament, received the "morning" that the two sides discussed the progress of bilateral relations between the two countries in the investment aspects, which will address her parliamentary delegation , the Czech Republic , headed by deputy speaker of parliament, as well as take a number of investment companies in Prague, and it is hoped the arrival of the delegation the end of the month At the invitation of Iraq.
    Hamoudi stressed that "Iraq moves after victories over the terrorist organization Daesh, to a new phase of construction and reconstruction and recovery of the economic and industrial situation," adding that " the new phase of the country will provide a unique and favorable investment environment in the Middle East."
    He called a member of the presidency, to "continue in the field of training Iraqi forces and opening prospects for cooperation in the fields of security, defense, health and industry, in addition to the consolidation of parliamentary and government relations and activating friendship committees between Iraq and the Czech Republic."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 am