Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq agrees with Iran to build 10 industrial cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq agrees with Iran to build 10 industrial cities Empty Iraq agrees with Iran to build 10 industrial cities

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:15 am

Iraq agrees with Iran to build 10 industrial cities

History of edits:: 2017/7/16

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Iraq and Iran, signed on Sunday an agreement on cooperation between the ministries of the two countries industry to build 10 industrial cities "in Iraq." According to the Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Iranian Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh.
    The Iranian minister 's remarks came from Tehran, during the signing of the agreement for cooperation between the two ministries ceremony, and attended by Iraqi Minister of Industry Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese today.
    The Iranian minister, according to Iranian news agencies, that " the Republic of Iran has vast experience in the field of infrastructure and is ready to put this expertise at the disposal of the Iraqi side."
    He called for " the implementation of the agreement between Iran and the Central Bank of Iraq last year , it aims to promote cooperation between the two banks , including in the interest of the private sector in the two countries."
    He added that "Tehran is ready to help Iraq to take advantage of gas facilities for the oil instead of burning it , in addition to supplying factories and companies of the Iraqi petrochemical energy, referring to Iran 's capabilities in the field of electrical industries."
    For his part, Minister of Industry and Agency Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese, expressed "appreciation for Iran 's humanitarian aid provided by, referring to the Iraqi government 's plan to establish industrial cities in all provinces, including 5 industrial cities in Iran 's neighboring provinces, calling on Iranian companies to participate in the establishment of units Industrial productivity ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm