Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Storm of the pen" approaching the hour of decisiveness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Storm of the pen" approaching the hour of decisiveness Empty "Storm of the pen" approaching the hour of decisiveness

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2017, 3:38 am

"Storm of the pen" approaching the hour of decisiveness

21:40 - 24/07/2017

leadership of the Lebanese resistance operations declared that the battle for the victory of the purge Arsal terrorist groups and front nearing completion, directed the call for those who remained members of these groups to surrender themselves while ensuring their safety.
    With the beginning of the fourth day of military operations to purge the group, Hezbollah declared its full control over Wadi al-Khail, the most important stronghold of the Nasra terrorist front, in return for a complete collapse in the ranks of the armed groups, most of whom fled towards the refugee camps.
    On the events in Jarod Arsal and Qalamoun Syrian military expert Turki Saqr stressed that "the conclusion of the battle is very close with the great progress being made by the Lebanese resistance on the part of Jaroud Arsal, and the Syrian army on the side of the Syrian Kalamoun Jaroud."
    "The resistance has managed to control most of the most important areas in Jaroud Arsal and only hours away from announcing the great victory in it, while the Syrian army is pursuing the firefighting through aircraft and artillery in addition to the progress in a large number in the pen, especially after the complete control of the" "Adding that" there are only a few remnants of the militants in the areas and pockets of a few. "
    "The victory of the terrorists will be a great victory not only for the resistance, but for all of Lebanon as well as for all of Syria," said the military expert. "This victory will change the ranks of some anti-resistance forces in Lebanon that tried to" provoke " But this victory will fail them, where the public output will be supportive of the resistance in all of Lebanon. "

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/24/178352/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 am