Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Poland: We are not attacked because there are no Muslim communities and we refuse to host migrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Poland: We are not attacked because there are no Muslim communities and we refuse to host migrants Empty Poland: We are not attacked because there are no Muslim communities and we refuse to host migrants

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 am

Poland: We are not attacked because there are no Muslim communities and we refuse to host migrants

The Polish Interior Minister Mariosh Blachak said after the Barcelona attack that similar attacks in his country are not possible, because Warsaw has refused to host migrants from the Middle East and Africa.
    "We do not have Muslim communities in many pockets in Poland that are a natural base for Islamic terrorists, and we will do everything we can to preserve the security of the country and not agree to host the migrants," the Polish minister said.
    Balachak stressed that the recent events in Catalonia represented a "clash of civilizations", pointing to the lack of effective means to confront this. "The only way to Europe is to close the doors," he said.
    The Barcelona attack on Thursday killed 13 people, including 3 Germans and one Belgian, and the 100 wounded are citizens of 19 countries, including France, Algeria and Italy.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/15e4adf3-9062-4dca-afc1-87dfe5b311a1

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am