Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PM Abadi visits France soon, Turkey visit not confirmed

jedi17
    jedi17

PM Abadi visits France soon, Turkey visit not confirmed Empty PM Abadi visits France soon, Turkey visit not confirmed

Post by jedi17 Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:27 pm

[size=39]PM Abadi visits France soon, Turkey visit not confirmed[/size]

by 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Prime Minister ,Haider al-Abadi

Report Ad
    [size]
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will visit France soon based on an official invitation sent earlier, a spokesperson of his office said on Wednesday.
    Saad al-Hadithi said France President Emanuel Macron had sent an official invitation to Abadi to visit France, adding, in statements quoted by Kurdish-run Rudaw network that the date of the visit was yet to be scheduled.
    Commenting on other reports about a possible visit by the prime minister to Turkey, Hadithi said there were no information in that regard yet.
    Turk Press had quoted what he described as a source close to the prime minister saying that Abadi was heading to Turkey after the end of the holy Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha, which ended  Monday, to discuss a planned referendum in Kurdistan Region on independence from Iraq. The source said Abadi was also visiting France to discuss security and investment issues.
    The Elysee Palace had said early August that Marcon made the invitation for the visit during a phone call with Abadi.
    France is a member of the United States-led international military coalition fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. It declared late August it was granting Iraq EUR430 million to support the country’s war-torn economy.
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:28 am