Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country Empty Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:34 am

[size=30]Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country[/size]
    16/09/2017 10:47 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country Font_decrease  Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country Font_enlarge
     Britain raises heightened alert after terrorist attack in the country Thumbnail.php?file=medium_2017_09_16_661def2717_476311825
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]British Prime Minister Teresa May has raised the level of alert in the country to the maximum degree after the attack on the subway west of London.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The level of warning has risen from" serious "to" critical ", which means that an attack is" imminent, " May said in a press statement .[/rtl]

[rtl]Hours after the terrorist attack, British authorities announced that they would deploy troops at specific locations .[/rtl]

[rtl]An improvised explosive device exploded in a London underground train on Friday morning, and one of its vehicles caught fire, killing 29 people in Britain's fifth terrorist attack this year .[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/181402.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 am