Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union Empty 20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2017, 3:17 am

[size=30]20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union[/size]
    20/09/2017 09:43 | Number of readings:
    font size:  20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union Font_decrease  20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union Font_enlarge
     20 billion euros what Britain will pay out of the European Union Thumbnail.php?file=2017_03_3019_20_51.626720_441_555x318_968281542
    Trend Press / Agencies
    LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Theresa May is poised to announce a pledge to pay at least 20 billion euros to the European Union as an exit bill from the bloc, the Financial Times reported, quoting officials.

May will officially announce the offer on Friday, when it presents an anticipated speech on Breakest in Florence, Italy.

Britain has yet to give a figure to meet its financial obligations to the European Union when it leaves the country.

The absence of agreement on a financial settlement of this divorce has revealed a major hurdle in the BRICEST talks.

While Brussels has yet to announce its own figure for Britain, European Union officials told AFP the initial estimate of the exit bill was between 60 and 100 billion euros.

Britain's net contribution to the EU from 2015, the last year of which figures are available, is about 10.75 billion euros, according to documents from the European Commission and the European Parliament.

The 20 billion figure may therefore signal payments to meet Britain's commitment to the EU's seven-year budget, which runs through 2020, and could be paid during a transitional period of transition from the bloc.

But a senior EU official told the Financial Times that "the transition payments do not cancel the bill."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:42 am