Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Print banners bearing pictures and names accused of stirring tribal conflicts in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Print banners bearing pictures and names accused of stirring tribal conflicts in Basra Empty Print banners bearing pictures and names accused of stirring tribal conflicts in Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 2:29 am

[size=30]Print banners bearing pictures and names accused of stirring tribal conflicts in Basra[/size]
    14/11/2017 10:14 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Basra Operations Command announced on Tuesday that it is printing road signs carrying pictures and names accused of provoking armed tribal conflicts in the province so that citizens can know and inform the security forces of them when they are seen.

The commander of operations in a statement, got "Trend Press" a copy of it, "the commander of Basra operations Lieutenant General Jamil al-Shammari directed printing" posters "large volumes with pictures and names out of the law caused the outbreak of tribal armed conflicts so that citizens know and inform the security forces When they are seen until arrest, "noting that" the signs will be placed in public places and near the checkpoints. "

The leadership said in its statement that it "does not have red lines towards any of those who provoke conflicts, especially those who cause the disruption of the work of government institutions as a result of conflicts and clan differences."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:15 am