Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel: We hold dialogues with 12 Arab countries and this is the next challenge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel: We hold dialogues with 12 Arab countries and this is the next challenge Empty Israel: We hold dialogues with 12 Arab countries and this is the next challenge

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 3:53 am

[size=32]
    Israel: We hold dialogues with 12 Arab countries and this is the next challenge[/size]
     Israel: We hold dialogues with 12 Arab countries and this is the next challenge 3423%20(2)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, the development of relations between his country and a number of Arab countries.
    "Unlike the days when the Israeli delegate was isolated and no one talks to him, some of them even avoided meeting him," Danny Danon said. "But now many of the delegates are talking to him, joking and shaking hands with him."
    Danone said in an exclusive interview with the Israeli Ynet website that he was holding a "quiet" dialogue with Arab and Muslim ambassadors from 12 countries that do not have diplomatic relations with Israel.
    He pointed out that some of these ambassadors are cooperating with them behind the scenes and joint initiatives have been established, considering that they are becoming aware of the importance of relations with Israel.
    He added that these Arab and Muslim ambassadors participate in dialogues on a weekly basis, saying that "the main challenge now is to bring this cooperation to the public from the closed rooms."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:59 am