Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US military apologizes to Iraqi counter-terrorism forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US military apologizes to Iraqi counter-terrorism forces Empty US military apologizes to Iraqi counter-terrorism forces

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 2:05 am

US military apologizes to Iraqi counter-terrorism forces
      Wednesday, 29 November 2017 at 10: 31 AM (345 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]US military apologizes to Iraqi counter-terrorism forces

Baghdad / Sky Press

The US Central Command apologized on Wednesday for a picture it published and said it was an Egyptian force preparing to confront terrorism and its territory, pointing out that the picture belongs to Iraqi forces.

"We apologize with all humbleness about using an image of the Iraqi forces, and by mistake, in this tweet," the US Central Command said in its Arabic language account on the social networking site Twitter. "This tweet has nothing to do with any newly published publications The same picture .. We are proud to be partners to the Egyptian forces in the war against terrorism. "

The US Central Command said in a comment on the picture at the time of publication, "Egyptian forces consisting of stun guns, pedestrians, umbrellas, artillery, tanks and air cover .. address the remnants of terrorists wherever they are ... and his intention to purge the land of Egypt from the unclean calls for terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:34 am