Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq's money .. Either stolen or wasted projects not completed!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq's money .. Either stolen or wasted projects not completed! Empty Economist: Iraq's money .. Either stolen or wasted projects not completed!

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 3:29 am

Economist: Iraq's money .. Either stolen or wasted projects not completed!
    January 03 2018 10:09 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Thaer Al Faily[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

An economist specializing in investment affairs estimated the losses of Iraq as a result of the failure of projects by more than 200 billion dollars.

The consultant Thaer al-Faily said in a press statement: "Corruption is one of the most important reasons that prevented the completion of thousands of projects and disabling in Iraq," noting that: "Since 2003 - until today, the fate of public money either theft or waste in projects not completed and the other stopped And fell for many years to stop, not even talk about the allocations spent by the state. "

He added: "The poor selection and corruption and the lack of commitment of many ministries and bodies criteria of referrals in the system of government contracts and the referral of most ministers contracts projects as they like, causing us a disaster and destruction in all strategic projects in Iraq."

"One of the important reasons for the deterioration of investment and service reality, in addition to corruption, ignorance and underdevelopment in the management of projects, which have already led to the existence of strong weaknesses, the state is now trying to avoid.

"The projects started without a real feasibility study, economic or technical feasibility of the infrastructure, in addition to the poor designs and specifications, because most of the designs of our projects lag and go back to past years, which is a clear issue and see in the construction of bridges lagging behind and very bad. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 pm