Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership Empty Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:54 am

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Alak on Thursday received the Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Iraq Ramez Ghafarov in Baghdad. 
    "The investment opportunities in Iraq are great for the enjoyment of human and natural resources," Alaq said in a statement received by the Economist News during a meeting with the Azerbaijani ambassador in Baghdad. "Iraq looks forward to the effective contribution of Azerbaijani companies in the field of investment in the future, To the largest Azerbaijani companies to attend the Kuwait conference for ages to be held in February next, stressing that "Iraq will provide a large package of facilities to invest in the country." 
    For his part, Ambassador of Azerbaijan Ramez Gafarov said that his country's desire to invest in Iraq in the stage of reconstruction and the strengthening of relations in the fields of (agriculture, tourism, industry, education), after confirmed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi that this year for reconstruction and investment in Iraq after The elimination of a terrorist organization. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am