Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to devel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to devel Empty Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to devel

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 7:56 am

Oil offers investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to develop the oil industry

Wednesday, February 28,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Ministry announced on Wednesday that it offered during its participation in the oil conference of Iraq in the German capital Berlin, investment plans and opportunities for cooperation with international companies to develop the industry. "Iraq participated in the work of the Iraq Oil Conference in Berlin, 

" said Asim Jihad , a spokesman for the ministry, in a statement. "Advisor to the Council of Ministers Kazem Mohammad presented a paper during the conference, which reviewed the government's economic policy and plans to develop the sector Energy and oil in Iraq, and reviewed the Director General of the Department of Contracts and Licenses in the Ministry of Oil investment opportunities announced by the Ministry in the sectors of exploration and extraction and others

Jihad added that "a number of officials in the ministry also reviewed the development in the sectors of liquidation, gas, oil marketing and infrastructure projects, as well as investment opportunities in this regard, and cooperation and development in the oil and gas industry, in addition to the steps of the ministry and its plans and projects aimed at developing the industry Oil and gas after the elimination of gangs terrorist advocates, and related to the development of facilities and oil fields in the provinces affected by the terrorist acts carried out by terrorists. 

The conference is organized by the international cwc company every year and sponsored by a number of international oil companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:57 am