Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asaib: Karbouli's statements reflect political bankruptcy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asaib: Karbouli's statements reflect political bankruptcy Empty Al-Asaib: Karbouli's statements reflect political bankruptcy

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:47 am

Al-Asaib: Karbouli's statements reflect political bankruptcy

14:04 - 08/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, on Sunday, that the statements of MP Mohammed Karbouli last expression of "political bankruptcy", calling for not resort to sectarian discourse for political gains.
    "The recent sectarian statements issued by some of the candidates, including Karbouli, express political and electoral bankruptcy among some candidates between their constituency and their streets," the head of Sadikun bloc MP Hasan Salem told the news agency.
    "Politicians and candidates today have to show good intentions instead of resorting to such statements to stir up the street," he said. "These are cheap means that show no responsibility or national feeling."
    The leader of the alliance, "Fatah" MP Amer al-Fayez said in a statement to / information / / on Saturday, that the recent speech of MP Mohammed Karbouli during an election ceremony north of Baghdad represents the political face of the organization "Daash" criminal, calling on the Electoral Commission for elections to follow up these letters And to condemn their owners.
    Karbouli considered during an election ceremony in Tarmiyah area that "the attack on the Sunnis did not stop," claiming at the same time that "the patriotism held by the Sunnis is not carried by any other component," which caused widespread resentment in social networking sites. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:54 pm