Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran gets international guarantees for its stay in the nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran gets international guarantees for its stay in the nuclear deal Empty Iran gets international guarantees for its stay in the nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 2:43 am

Iran gets international guarantees for its stay in the nuclear deal 2017111214592774-660x330

Iran gets international guarantees for its stay in the nuclear deal

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has received assurances from Beijing that Tehran would stay within the nuclear deal and guarantee its right to benefit from it, a foreign ministry source said on Sunday.
    "On Zarif's visit today to Beijing, the foreign minister received assurances from China to abide by the nuclear agreement and Iran's right to benefit from it, which is the first commitment to be made after the withdrawal of Trump, the first in Zarif's tour," the source told Sputnik.
    "Tomorrow Zarif will be in Moscow and he will discuss the Russian guarantees and then go to the Europeans so that a decision can be made regarding the nuclear agreement," the source said.
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani has ordered the Foreign Ministry to consider how to ensure Iran's interests in the nuclear deal with the five remaining countries (Russia, China, Germany, France and Britain) after the withdrawal of the United States of America from this international agreement.
    Rohani gave the European countries an opportunity not to exceed a few weeks, to ensure Iran's interest in the agreement, and the Iranian president, that Tehran will announce its final position in the event that these countries did not guarantee the interest of his country to the nuclear agreement.
    On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump announced his country's withdrawal from the nuclear deal reached between the "six-nation" and Iran in 2015. Trump also announced the resumption of all sanctions imposed on Tehran before signing the agreement.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:56 am