Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump is tasking Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump is tasking Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia Empty Trump is tasking Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:44 am

Trump is tasking Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia
    Trump is tasking Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia Irq_1298420206&max_width=300
    US President Donald Trump has instructed Foreign Minister Michael Pompeo to prepare a plan to impose additional sanctions on Russia for alleged violations of the medium- and short-range missile-removal treaty.
    "In accordance with my mandate, I have entrusted the secretary of state, in cooperation with the finance, defense and trade ministers and the director of national intelligence, to implement the requirements of clause C of the law on the US military budget for 2018," the White House said in a statement .
    Article C requires the US president to submit a report and a plan to impose sanctions on those responsible for the non-implementation of the medium- and short-term missile disarmament treaty by Russia, including members of the Russian government, to the US Congress.
    It also proposes boycotting and banning all transfers of money and property to these people in US territory, banning their entry into the United States, refusing visas and suspending entry visas.
    The United States and the Soviet Union signed a medium- and short-range missile disarmament treaty in Washington on December 8, 1987. By June 1991, the Soviet Union had removed 1,846 missiles, while the United States had removed 846 missiles. The work of the inspectors in this area ended in May 2001.
    In July 2014, the United States accused Russia for the first time of violating the treaty. On December 8, 2017, the US State Department announced that Washington would take economic and military measures if Russia refused to resume its obligations under the treaty. At the time, Politico wrote that the White House had decided to impose sanctions on Russian companies and institutions that helped produce the banned winged missiles.
    For its part, Moscow has repeatedly expressed its rejection of these accusations, and has been accused of violating the treaty

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=98357

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:33 am