Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo announces the dispatch of an Asian team to prepare for the summit meeting of the leaders of K

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo announces the dispatch of an Asian team to prepare for the summit meeting of the leaders of K Empty Pompeo announces the dispatch of an Asian team to prepare for the summit meeting of the leaders of K

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:15 am

Pompeo announces the dispatch of an Asian team to prepare for the summit meeting of the leaders of Korea and America

09:00 - 31/01/2019

Pompeo announces the dispatch of an Asian team to prepare for the summit meeting of the leaders of K %D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%83-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has sent a team to an Asian country to prepare for the second summit between the leaders of the United States and North Korea.
    In an interview with Fox News, Pompeo said the team had set out to lay the foundation for the next step in nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula and to ensure a "brighter future for the people of North Korea."
    Before that, President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter: "I look forward to meeting a relative with Kim Jong-un and make great progress."
    "We consider that North Korea will try to maintain its capabilities in the field of weapons of mass destruction, and it is unlikely that it will completely abandon the nuclear arsenal and produce such weapons because its leaders consider weapons," US National Intelligence Director Dan Coates said at a hearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Nuclear is very important for the survival of their regime. "
    The summit is expected to be held between the leaders of the United States and North Korea at the end of February in Vietnam or Thailand

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm