Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemen: Three mechanisms were destroyed in an ambush organized by the Saudi aggressors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemen: Three mechanisms were destroyed in an ambush organized by the Saudi aggressors Empty Yemen: Three mechanisms were destroyed in an ambush organized by the Saudi aggressors

Post by Rocky Sun May 20, 2018 4:18 am

Yemen: Three mechanisms were destroyed in an ambush organized by the Saudi aggressors Photo_2017-12-23_05-27-29-668x350

[size=32]Yemen: Three mechanisms were destroyed in an ambush organized by the Saudi aggressors[/size]

[rtl]70 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Baghdad / follow-up[/rtl]

[rtl]The Mujahideen of the Army and the Popular Committees destroyed three military vehicles belonging to the Saudi Aggression Squads in the Directorate of Cheb and the People in Al-Jawf Governorate.[/rtl]

[rtl]The site of Ansar Allah in the news of his "direction" of a military source as saying that "the mujahideen ambushed an arbitrator of the hypocrites resulted in the destruction of three military vehicles and killed and wounded on board the hypocrites.[/rtl]

[rtl]The missile force launched a ballistic missile on the positions of the Saudi aggression in Najran yesterday.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228540

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:57 am