Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decisio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decisio Empty The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decisio

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 4:31 pm

The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decision

13:18 - 20/05/2018

The Iranian Central Bank confirms its continued contacts with European banks despite Trump's decisio %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's central bank continues its contacts with European Central Bank (ECB) banks after US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal, Iran's central bank governor said on Sunday.
    "The negotiating process with the European central banks in the future will be clearer to the officials to make decisions," Saif said, adding that "Iran and Europe continue negotiations within the framework of the nuclear agreement, including the subject of banking ties between the two sides."
    Saif stressed that "the stability and sustainability of the exchange rate is a priority of the Central Bank of Iran," pointing out that "the exchange rate has gone beyond normal range due to market inflammation because of America and some countries in the region and analysis of the withdrawal Trump of the nuclear agreement."
    "In the light of US pressure to re-impose the embargo, the mechanism of controlling exchange rates will meet the economic needs of the country at this time," he said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 am