Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The government ignored the UN and intelligence on the election breakthrough

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The government ignored the UN and intelligence on the election breakthrough Empty State of Law: The government ignored the UN and intelligence on the election breakthrough

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:48 am

State of Law: The government ignored the UN and intelligence on the election breakthrough

10:25 - 01/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]Information / Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]MP Mohammed al-Chihoud said on Friday that the Iraqi government ignored the warning of the United Nations and the intelligence and national security after confirming the penetration of the electronic devices for the elections, indicating that the equipment arrived in Iraq from two imaginary sources in Korea and Australia, and programmed from there to specific directions .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The coalition of the rule of law is determined to correct the wrong tracks through the parliament and re-counting and sorting of ballots manually to get to the truth, " Chihod said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The polling stations were provided by two imaginary sources from Korea and Australia, and these devices are programmed from there to penetrate the elections and change their results to specific and known trends ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The government has learned that there are no such companies. The United Nations warned before the elections of the failure of these bodies. I also listened to the national security and intelligence services about penetrating the equipment, but I ignored it, " he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the government's silence about the penetration of electronic devices for the elections is the same silence on the entry of terrorists into the political process, such as Khamis Dagger." End 25 n[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:59 am