Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breakthrough forming a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Breakthrough forming a government Empty Breakthrough forming a government

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:40 am

Breakthrough forming a government

08/31/20140 

News spoke to the news agency Buratha breakthrough needed to form a government and will be announced this afternoon caving new government Sources
    Back for talks on forming the government to normal after talks were held yesterday evening between Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi and leaders of the National Alliance on the one hand and between the National Union of Forces on the other hand. The source said that "things are moving now toward the formation of the government and presented to the parliament soon as the shenanigans that took place yesterday between the delegations of the National Alliance and the National Union of Forces were differences in viewpoints were then resorting to the Constitution in its resolution. He pointed out that "the prime minister-designate has perceptions about the demands of political blocs and the problems therein, which was determined to find a compromise formula to resolve them in accordance with the Constitution and the principle of national partnership away from the speeches and media political controversies." The sources said the existence of differences between the National Alliance and the Union forces led to the collapse of talks on forming a government. And at the same level, the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim said this matter and we have agreed to resolve the differences with the coalition forces and we will sign it today. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:05 pm