Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Dollar remains strong supported by positive indicators from the top of Trump and Kim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Dollar remains strong supported by positive indicators from the top of Trump and Kim Empty The Dollar remains strong supported by positive indicators from the top of Trump and Kim

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:26 am

The Dollar remains strong supported by positive indicators from the top of Trump and Kim

The Dollar remains strong supported by positive indicators from the top of Trump and Kim 8454

The dollar was near a three-week high against the yen on Tuesday after US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un held a "comprehensive" speech at a landmark summit aimed at denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.
    Trump said the meeting in Singapore had gone "better than anyone expected," and he expected the nuclear disarmament process to begin "very, very quickly."
    The meeting, an important event for global markets, came months after the two leaders exchanged insults and increased tensions in the region over North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs as it quickly pursued its goal of developing a nuclear-capable missile capable of striking the United States.
    The greenback rose to 110.495 yen, its highest level since May 23.
    The appreciation of the dollar against the yen, often seen as a safe haven in times of political tension and market turmoil, reflects optimism that the Trump and Kim summit will open the door to North Korea's eventual nuclear disarmament.
    In the latest trading, the dollar rose 0.3 percent to 110.390 yen, retreating from its highs after reports that White House economic adviser Larry Kodlo suffered a heart attack.
    The euro fell 0.2 percent against the dollar to $ 1.1763.
    The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback against a basket of six major currencies, rose 0.25 percent to 93.789.
    The Australian dollar was up 0.1 percent at $ 0.7617 after falling earlier to $ 0.7584.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:12 am