Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian-British talks on the implementation of the nuclear agreement with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian-British talks on the implementation of the nuclear agreement with Iran Empty Russian-British talks on the implementation of the nuclear agreement with Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jun 2018, 2:36 am

Russian-British talks on the implementation of the nuclear agreement with Iran

21:03 - 15/06/2018

Russian-British talks on the implementation of the nuclear agreement with Iran 5b23f29bd43750a24a8b45ac-696x392
    Information / follow up ..
    Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov discussed with British Ambassador to Moscow Lori Pristo the situation over Tehran's nuclear program, Russian Foreign Ministry said Friday.
    The talks, which were initiated by the British side, dealt with "the exchange of views on issues related to the implementation of the comprehensive joint action plan to settle the Iranian nuclear program and some other pressing issues related to non-proliferation and arms control," the ministry said in a statement.
    On July 14, 2015, Iran and the "six" international mediators (Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany) reached a historic agreement on the settlement of the "chronic Iranian nuclear file." The parties adopted a "comprehensive joint action plan" for the implementation of the agreement, which requires Iran to reduce its uranium enrichment activities in return for lifting the economic and financial sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council, the European Union and the United States.
    US President Donald Trump announced his country's withdrawal from the "nuclear deal" and the return of all US sanctions against Tehran, including sanctions targeting third countries that are active with Iran.
    For its part, Britain, France and Germany, and all other signatories to the agreement with Iran, confirmed their adherence to it. Finished

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm