Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron: Ministers are chosen within negotiating committees and deals played a role in their inaugurat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suron: Ministers are chosen within negotiating committees and deals played a role in their inaugurat Empty Suron: Ministers are chosen within negotiating committees and deals played a role in their inaugurat

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:33 am

Suron: Ministers are chosen within negotiating committees and deals played a role in their inauguration

08:40 - 26/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    "The selection of ministers is taking place inside negotiating committees away from the deputies," said the deputy of the Alliance of Suron, Riyad Mohammed. "The deals played a big role in the selection of the ministerial cab," he said, pointing out that some ministers were nominated by tribal sheikhs and clerics.
    "The negotiations on the selection of candidates for ministerial positions are being conducted between negotiating committees that do not exceed the number of fingers of the hand, where the deputies are not involved in this subject," he said, noting that "the curricula vitae of the candidates is only a routine procedure submitted under the parliament Six hours before the vote, where is being negotiated behind the scenes on ministerial posts. "
    He added that "most of the names of candidates for ministerial posts were not submitted to the deputies, where the deputies are not informed of this, as it is supposed to inform the people of the names of candidates for the ministries and then the media and then parliament, as is supposed to submit those names a week before the introduction within parliament, in Iraq".
    "The deals are not political work in Iraq. No one in Iraq has been passed without a political deal. Some ministers have been nominated by tribal sheikhs, and some have been nominated by businessmen and religion," he said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:30 pm