Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

MP: Parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws because of the continuing political diff

chouchou
    chouchou

MP: Parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws because of the continuing political diff Empty MP: Parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws because of the continuing political diff

Post by chouchou Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:05 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the citizen bloc, Jawad al-Bazzuni saw that the parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws in the current session because of the continued problems and political differences and lack of sense of responsibility.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "The agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives for this session is empty of affecting and important laws in the current period , such as the budget and retirement laws, noting that many of the MPs did not attend the meetings (Motahedoon coalition, the Kurdistan Alliance and some the national Alliance MPs because of the lack of sense of responsibility. "

He added, "The controversial paragraphs about the budget can be corrected within the House of Representatives and no need to be returned to the government to make amendments to them, expecting to see a big discussions about this law in the future meetings , especially with the proximity of the election."

The House of Representatives had failed to start the first reading of the budget bill of 2014, and the session adjourned to Saturday for lack of a quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

MP: Parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws because of the continuing political diff Empty Re: MP: Parliament is no longer prepared to pass important laws because of the continuing political diff

Post by Diamond Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 am

Have they evr agreeded on anything????  scratch

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:31 am