Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association calls for private banks to wait to pull thelicenses of the offending banks controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association calls for private banks to wait to pull thelicenses of the offending banks controls Empty Association calls for private banks to wait to pull thelicenses of the offending banks controls

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2014, 12:17 pm

Association calls for private banks to wait to pull the licenses of the offending banks controls

2014-02-06 06/02/2014

Association of private banks called the central bank's decision to wait to withdraw licenses of five local banks in violation of the regulations, saying that this decision will affect the work of the banking system in general.

The executive director of the Association Abdul Aziz Hassoun told / JD /: that the central bank's decision to withdraw licenses of five local banks because of not being able to increase their capital will affect the work of the banking sector in general, and especially that he is in a state growth during the recent period.

He added that the central bank demands to wait and study this decision carefully before taken good because like so decisions will affect the banking system and thus on economic development.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced its intention to withdraw the licenses of five banks in violation of regulations that require all banks to increase their capital.

It is noted that the banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks, as well as the Central Bank and distributed by the property between (7) state banks and 30 bank my family, including (7) Islamic banks in addition to (6) of foreign banks. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:52 pm