Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. to postpone the parliament session next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. to postpone the parliament session next Thursday Empty Urgent .. to postpone the parliament session next Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2014, 5:59 am

Urgent .. to postpone the parliament session next Thursday

Wednesday, February 11, 2014 14:17

[Baghdad - where]

House postponed its regular to next Thursday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] on Tuesday that "the presidency of the parliament decided to postpone the meeting scheduled for today to next Thursday for the continuation of the dispute over the financial budget bill that did not include in the agenda."

The political blocs expressed their desire to incorporate the budget at today's meeting, while some believe that the budget is incomplete and that the parliament back to the Council of Ministers

"It has been agreed to host the ministers of oil and finance in the next meeting to discuss the budget law."

It was scheduled to be held on Tuesday, the House of Representatives to vote its regular reading for a number of draft laws also held the Presidency of the Council earlier in the day held a meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs and committees to discuss the dispute over the law of the financial budget. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm