Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The upper part: America tied Abadi from his ears

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The upper part: America tied Abadi from his ears Empty The upper part: America tied Abadi from his ears

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:17 am

The upper part: America tied Abadi from his ears

10:13 - 23/02/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi politician and former deputy Hassan al-Alawi, Saturday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi tied his ears American, while praising the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, considering that he is a man full of social.
    Al-Alawi said in an interview with Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper that "former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi tied his ears to an American and could not make one statement in favor of Iran."
    Al-Alawi said that "the previous government's stance towards the popular crowd was hypocritical. It does not want the crowd, but the prime minister comes out saying that he is the leader of the crowd." The Americans asked Abadi to inform them of his solution to break up and end popular mobilization.
    "His father was a minister of knowledge in the ministry of Abdul Rahman al-Kilani, the captain of the reign of King Faisal I, and he has a ministerial legacy since the royal era," Alawi said.
    Al-Alawi said that "Abdul-Mahdi believes that he can satisfy both (America and Iran), and the Americans are watching now and want to know where he will arrive, and this confirms the existence of a secret agreement with the Americans. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm