Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq raises price of Basra light crude for Asia in April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq raises price of Basra light crude for Asia in April Empty Iraq raises price of Basra light crude for Asia in April

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:16 am

Iraq raises price of Basra light crude for Asia in April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq has raised the official selling price of Basra light crude to Asia in April by $ 0.35 
    compared to the previous month to $ 0.65 a barrel above the average price of Oman / Dubai offered, the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) said on Tuesday.
    Sumo said in a statement seen by "Economy News" that the price of selling Basra heavy crude to Asia in the same month is set at the average price of Oman / Dubai offered less than $ 2.45 per barrel.
    The official sale price of Basrah Light crude to North American and South American markets in March remained unchanged at $ 1.35 a barrel above the Argos index of high sulfur ore, while the price of selling Kirkuk crude to the US remained unchanged at $ 0.05 above Argus.
    For Europe, the official sale price of Basrah Light crude in April fell to $ 0.55 a barrel to Brent crude price of $ 3.20 per barrel, while the price of Kirkuk crude for the same month fell to $ 2.50 without Brent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:36 am