Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP confirms continuing differences between Baghdad and Arbil on budget and oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP confirms continuing differences between Baghdad and Arbil on budget and oil  Empty Kurdish MP confirms continuing differences between Baghdad and Arbil on budget and oil

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Mar 2014, 6:48 am

Kurdish MP confirms continuing differences between Baghdad and Arbil on budget and oil

BAGHDAD / NINA / Deputy Chairman of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, MP Mohsen al-Sadoun confirmed " the continuing differences between the federal government and the provincial on budget and oil, denying what announced by Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Hussein al-Shahristani that an agreement between the two sides on exporting oil has been reached ."

Sadoun told the National Iraqi News Agency/ NINA / "We are waiting for a new talks between the two governments ( federal and provincial ) to agree on contention points, which has been shrunk dramatically during the past period," noting that" the meeting of the Council of Representatives will be held next week , and during this period probably we will see an agreement between the two governments in order to discuss the budget in the meeting of the Council of Representatives. "

He explained, " The solution to the issue of the budget is simple, but lacks a political will and responsibility," pointing out that" most of the points have been resolved , only the issue of exporting oil through the (SOMO) company, " explaining that " the Kurdistan region demanded the federal government to form a joint committee of the two governments to oversees SOMO oil export and distribute revenues fairly and send the region's share to Erbil until legislating a new law for this company, as its law does not fit the nature of the federal system in the new Iraq. "

It is mentioned that press reports have quoted the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussein al-Shahristani as saying that Baghdad and Erbil have reached a joint agreement on exporting the region's oil through " SOMO " . / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:55 pm