Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Iraqi parliament brings back a controversial law to the federal government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Iraqi parliament brings back a controversial law to the federal government Empty the Iraqi parliament brings back a controversial law to the federal government

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2019, 11:40 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi parliament brings back a controversial law to the federal government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

5 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Security and Defense Committee held a meeting chaired by MP Adnan al-Asadi and in the presence of members on Monday to discuss the draft law on nationality.
    "After extensive discussions, the committee decided to withdraw the bill and return it to the government due to the weakness of some of the legal provisions contained therein," a statement issued by parliament said.
    Among the weak texts issued by the committee are the conditions and mechanisms for the naturalization of foreigners, as well as the authority of the Minister of the Interior to grant Iraqi citizenship, contrary to the practice in most countries of the world. This authority is granted to the Head of State or the Prime Minister.
    The Council was scheduled to discuss in its meeting today the draft law on the first amendment to the Iraqi Nationality Law No. (26) for the year 2006.
    It is noteworthy that the political and parliamentary circles have strongly opposed the amendment of the draft law on Iraqi nationality, and considered it an attempt to change the demographic in the country through the naturalization of foreigners in a period of time and a few easily.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm