Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador Empty President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador

Post by Rocky Fri May 03, 2019 5:06 am

President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador BBTw7DT
    President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador

9 hrs ago

President Donald Trump nominates Kelly Knight Craft as UN ambassador BBTY3vg© Adrian Wyld/The Canadian Press via AP, FILE United States Ambassador Kelly Knight Craft delivers a brief statement after presenting her credentials during a ceremony at Rideau Hall, Oct. 23, 2017, in Ottawa.
    President Donald Trump has officially nominated Kelly Knight Craft as the new United States ambassador to the United Nations.

If confirmed by the Senate, Craft would be filling a role formerly held by Nikki Haley. The position has not been filled since Haley's resignation in the end of 2018.
    (MORE: Nikki Haley resigns as UN ambassador, will leave at end of the year, Trump says)
    Trump first stated his intention to nominate Craft in February on Twitter. He said that she had done an "outstanding job" in her current role as U.S. ambassador to Canada.

Haley also showed her support for Craft in February on Twitter and said that she would be a "strong voice for America at the United Nations."

Trump's original pick to replace Haley was Heather Nauert, the former State Department spokeswoman. She withdrew her name from consideration in February after problems arose in her background related to an undocumented nanny she had employed at her home.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-donald-trump-nominates-kelly-knight-craft-as-un-ambassador/ar-AAAOBud?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am