Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaks: Trump passed a phone number to Iran's leaders for "direct" contact

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaks: Trump passed a phone number to Iran's leaders for "direct" contact Empty Leaks: Trump passed a phone number to Iran's leaders for "direct" contact

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 3:34 am

Leaks: Trump passed a phone number to Iran's leaders for "direct" contact
    Leaks: Trump passed a phone number to Iran's leaders for "direct" contact 1557615522c47814960686cf7108ae23166502d3d6
    Sunday / 12 / May - 2019

Network said  CNN  US The White House passed to Switzerland to give him a phone number to Iranian leaders if they want to communicate directly with US President Donald Trump.
    "The White House is continuing with officials in Switzerland and sharing a telephone number for the Iranians to contact Trump," the network quoted a diplomatic source as saying, adding that the Swiss would probably not hand over the figure unless the Iranians specifically asked them to do so, expecting the Iranians not to do so.
    "What they should do is contact me and sit down, we can reach a fair agreement, all we want is for them not to have nuclear weapons," Trump said last Thursday.
    "There will be no talks with the Americans, and the Americans will not dare to take military action against us," he said.
    Analysis ..
    This diplomatic diversion, if true, is more than the pressure Washington is exerting on Tehran, as if it were aimed at the ball and says: We are ready to communicate with you at the highest level.
    But in fact, America knows that Iran will not do so, under a major escalation by Washington represents US sanctions and prepare the atmosphere in the region of war by pushing aircraft carriers near the Strait of Hormuz.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:23 am